Monday, March 11, 2019

Red Poppy by Ching-Chou Kuik

Hello everyone and welcome!  It is my turn today to share my DT inspirational card for Ching-Chou Kuik's current monthly Facebook Challenge.  The theme for this week is "Monochrome". 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/photos/
 I used the gorgeous "Red Poppy " image, found here (along with two other lovely images):


What a beauty she is!  The poppies are handmade.  I coloured her with a combination of Copic markers and FC Polychromos pencils.  I cut two sets of the flourish and border and superimposed each set to create depth.  I wish you a happy week.  Lori P xx

Materials and Tools Used

Border:    Joy Crafts 6002/0974 die
Flourish:  Crafter's Companion "Filigree Flourish" die
Poppies:   Heartfelt Creations "Blazing Poppies" die
Wings:     Wink of Stella (clear)

Pearls, flower centers and beads are from my stash


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori, loving the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous Lori! Love this monochromatic creation you have made. The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete