Monday, November 14, 2022

Coffee Sprite by Aurora Wings

Hello friends!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I start every morning with a large mug of hot black coffee.  The much anticipated 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going on now through November 18.  There are so many wonderful super sponsors.  How exciting!

I created a card for this hop using Aurora Wings' delightful Coffee Sprite.

This sweetie is coloured with my usual mediums (Copic markers and Polychromos pencils.  I generally like to ground my images so I drew a very simple background.  

That's all from me today.  Thank you for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely week.  Hugs, Lori xx 


Resources and Tools Used 

Spoon:         Spellbinders "Dish It Up" dies S3-444  (cut from silver paper)
Sentiment:   Computer generated


Challenges Entered 








  

9 comments:

  1. Such a great card, love the theme and sweet little die cut spoon. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card and so wonderfully colored! I love your background, too. Thank so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet DL card, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and love that sparkly spoon to go with the adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she's a wee little thing and apparently too thirsty!! Super sweet card! Thanks for linking to TFATU! --Becca/new owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute, Lori. What a darling image and a great card with lovely colors. I'm so grateful to have you share with us at Word Art Wednesday and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable scene, cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute cute card and image - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lori. Did you see that you were a winner for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop? http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2022/11/2022-fall-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-wrap-up-winners/

    ReplyDelete