Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Spring Trends by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hi friends, and welcome to my first DT post of this year for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog (#573).  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

This week's theme is NEW BEGINNINGS.  My card features the delightful Spring Trends image by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  This little lady has started her new year by purchasing some new clothes and shoes.  Perhaps I should follow suit!  LOL 

I coloured the image and the background (which I drew) with Copic markers and Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils. 

For more inspiration by the other Design Team members, please visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.   And, while you are there, why not join in the fun?  There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs.



That's all from me today.  I thank you for visiting, and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Happy crafting, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used

Dress, sneakers and necklace:  Free clipart from PNG Tree
Dimensional stickers:                EK Success Sticko dimensional stickers
Sentiment:                                 Computer generated


Challenges Entered 


 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Lori, this is such a super cute card. I think I'll join you in getting a new wardrobe for this Spring :-) So happy to have joined this team.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back lovely Lori! Your card is so pretty! A wonderful idea for starting a new year, and one I think I may adopt too! Brilliant background and such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely feminine card, so pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely..
    Thank you so much for joining in at Aaa birthday challenge.. Stay safe n stay crafty..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card....love the coloring and you did a great job drawing and coloring the background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great brithday card - fun and colorful too. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun. Feels like a long time since I went shopping. Thanks for sharing your work with us on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super adorable, Lori. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a joy and a treat when I see your wonderful creativity shared with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring is WOW! such a bright and happy card - Thank you for sharing this and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I can't argue with "Retail Therapy" what a cute card and just beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete