Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Bookworm Fairy by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hello friends!  It's hard to believe that it's already mid March.  We've been getting quite a bit of snow lately.  I am not of fan of snow anymore, nor cold weather.  But, we have to take what Mother Nature doles out, right?

This week's theme on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog is 

ADD A TAG

One of my most favourite pastimes is reading.  Hence, I decided to use the lovely Bookworm Fairy for my DT card.  Clearly, she is reading outdoors, and so I drew an outdoor scene for her.



I coloured her with Copic markers, and then I added clear Wink of Stella to her wings.  I used that wonderful sentiment by Neil Gaiman because it truly captures the essence of reading.

Remember to pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see more fabulous creations by the other Design Team members.  While there, why not join in the fun?  As always, there are some amazing prizes to be won. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you soon.  Have a happy day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used 

Tag:             Spellbinders "Labels 11" dies.  I just used the top portion of the die.
Sentiment:   From the Internet but I created it with my computer
Floss:           From my stash


Challenges Entered 

https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/ (I think of tranquility, peace, joy and relaxation)
https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ (my patterned papers are about 8 years old, the
                                                                                        embroidery floss is older, as are the 
                                                                                         Spellbinders frame dies and the hold punch)






10 comments:

  1. Stunning project Lori! Love the colours you chose and the scene you created of her is absolutely perfect. What a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! Love your bookmark with this sweet fairy and the lovely sentiment. Awesome inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Lori. The image is gorgeous and I love the scene you've created for her. Fantastic colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is sweet and thanks again for joing us at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bookmark is beautiful!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful bookmark. So lovely.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, your coloring and scene building are always a treat! Thanks for joining the Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this delightful bookmark!! What beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted, Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image, great sentiment and lovely fresh color combination. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete