Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Arabian Spell by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hi friends!  The Design Team members for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog have been on their summer break for a number of weeks now and it's time to start the challenges once again.  Team B's break ended last week and now it's Team A's turn (#565).  The theme is:

ADD A SENTIMENT 

I am showcasing the lovely Arabian Spell by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  I generally make slimline cards but I decided to make an A-6 card this time.  

I coloured the image with my Copic markers.  I wanted to create a shimmer for her chiffon skirt so I added clear Wink of Stella.  I also added Wink of Stella to her bracelets and jewels.  Finally, I added some dimensional stickers for some shine around the card.

Thank you for stopping by.  Don't forget to visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog where you will see some wonderful inspiration by the other Design Team members.  Also, when you are there, why not join in the fun?  There are some fabulous images to be won.  


Take good care of yourselves, and I hope to see you again soon.  Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Border:         Top portion of Spellbinders "Grand Labels Four" dies
Sentiment:    Computer generated
Stickers:       EK Success "Sticko" dimensional stickers 


Challenges Entered  

https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/  (The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Disney World, FL)




 




 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. The hair looks a awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how cute is she! Perfect background paper and the shimmer is the perfect touch! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lori! What a FUN card. I have only seen belly dancers a couple times in my life and it's always been a very good experience. So much fun to watch, and it's a real talent as well. Thanks so much for sharing this FUN card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work as always Lori, fab background, image and colouring ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Lori. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is fun, but I don't see a tree? And we have a rule at TIME OUT of no more than 4 challenges next to ours... Maybe we see you again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous image and beautifully colored on this gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 🧡🧡🧡 Your little belly dancer is absolutely beautiful! Your choice of colors and backdrop are a perfect pairing. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a crafty & peaceful week! 🎨🎢 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete