Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The Fairy and the Flower by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hello friends!  Hope you are well.  It's hard to believe that it's been a little over two months since I had a total knee replacement surgery.  Time sure flies!

The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog's theme this week is:

EMBOSSING 
(Wet or dry)

For my DT card, I used a lovely image called The Fairy and the Flower by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  I coloured her with Copic markers, and I applied clear Wink of Stella (by Zig) to her wings.  The flowers are handmade.  Here is my card:


There is more wonderful inspiration by the other Design Team members here.  If you have some free time, why not join our challenge?  There are some fabulous prizes to be won.


The Paper Shelter has a Facebook group called The Paper Shelter Fan Group.

That's all from me for this post.  Take good care of yourselves, and thank you for visiting.  Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Embossing Folder:  Nellie's Choice "Leaves and Flowers" Slimline 
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley clear stamps
Flowers:     EK Success "Retro" punches ( small and medium)


Challenges Entered 







 





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lori! The embossed background is so pretty, with beautiful colours against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so whimsical and super pretty. Great background, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, Lori. It's always a treat, and I appreciate you very much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete