Friday, October 11, 2024

Little Mermaid by Conie Fong

Hello friends, and welcome to today's post.  You all probably know by now how much I love mermaids.  My card showcases the darling Little Mermaid image by Conie Fong.  This is the third card that I created with this image.  Here is my Design Team card:



I coloured her with Copic markers, and I added a few bubbles on the water. I also added a row of tiny bling at the top and some tiny fish on the border. 

Conie has a Facebook group called Conie Fong Art & Design where you will find some amazing inspiration by the other DT members and other crafters as well.

That's all from me today.  I wish you a happy day.  Hugs, Lori xx  

Resources and Tools Used  

Border:        Memory Box "Big Splash Border" die
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Fish:            Unknown die




No comments:

Post a Comment