Saturday, April 13, 2019

Angel Wishes by Conie Fong

Hi peeps!  Today is another very special day for me.  It's my younger son's birthday!  Is it possible that he's already 25?

My DT card today showcases one of Conie Fong's newly released images, namely "Angel Wishes", found here:
This little angel is one of the sweetest images that I've ever seen.  You get two images (angel facing right and left). 

I made this card for Conie's monthly Facebook challenge. Why not join in the fun?  You may win some lovely images, if you do.  
Conie also has a colouring only challenge.


This month's theme is "Use at least one die cut", or "Always Anything Goes".  This little beauty was so much fun to colour.  I used Copic markers and FC Polychromos pencils.  The butterfly is coloured with Copics.  All the flowers are handmade.  I wish you a lovely day.  xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Frame:      Spellbinders "Floral Ovals" die
Foliage:     SVG file
Butterfly:   Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson) "Petite Butterflies" die
Flowers:    EK Success "Retro" punches (small and medium), Studio G mini punch

Swarovski crystals, pearls and ribbon are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Stunning creation Lori! Love everything about this card. That background is stunning as well. Love your coloring. Great creation! Thanks for sharing. Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete