Monday, April 8, 2019

Purple Comfort by Ching-Chou Kuik

Hi!  I hope you all had a happy weekend.  Saturday was a special day for me because it was my older son's birthday.  I always wonder how time passes so quickly.  

I made this card for Ching-Chou Kuik's monthly Facebook challenge (theme:  Cats or Dogs) using her lovely "Purple Comfort" image, found here:
She also has a challenge blog.  If you enter either one, or both, you may win some beautiful images.



Aren't the two fairy kitties adorable? I used Copic markers and FC Polychromos pencils to colour this lovely image.  The tiny roses are handmade.  Have a happy day!  xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Frame:   Martha Stewart "Vintage Floral" Around the Page punch
Foliage: Martha Stewart "Leaf Branch" punch
Roses:    EK Success "Retro" punch (small)

Pearls and lilies are from my stash



2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Lori, love the image and sweet kittens.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Lori. Love your coloring and all the fabulous embellishments you have used. Your dies and flowers are fabulous! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete