Thursday, June 16, 2022

Emma Rose by Conie Fong

 Hi friends!  My DT inspirational card today showcases a gorgeous image by Conie Fong called "Emma Rose".   There are two images included: one with the girl facing right and one facing left).  I made this card for Conie Fong's June/July Facebook challenge.


I used Copics and Polychromos to colour her up.  I wanted so much to use that beautiful background paper and so I did my best to use the same colour scheme.  

Thank you very much for visiting.  It brightens my day.  Have a wonderful day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used 

Frame:       Alinacutle nesting frame mini slimline die on Amazon
Bow:          The Greetery "Fit to be Tied" die
Sentiment: Memory Box "Big Hugs Posh Script" die


Challenges Entered 





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on a beautiful image. The background is perfect for this image. Just WOW! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our Summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring on such a pretty image! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic card, spot on coloring, and love tha t fancy now die! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you coordinated your coloring with the patterned paper-looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours used and the background does match the main image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I'm loving all the purple. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es un trabajo precioso!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours seem perfectly matched.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, perfectly matched colours. I love this.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete