Thursday, May 16, 2024

Merry Season by Ching-Chou Kuik

Hello friends!  We are halfway through MerMay but there is still time for you to join in the fun on a group on Facebook called Paper Crafting for Everyone.  It is a private group but you can join it because there is lots of wonderful inspiration there.

I found this gorgeous images in my stash of uncoloured images and decided to colour it.  It is called Merry Season by Ching-Chou Kuik.     Here is my slimline card.


I made a card with this beautiful image once before and I used the same colours except for her outfit.  I coloured her with Copic markers.  I created a little scene at the bottom of the card with some lovely dies.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.  I really appreciate it.  Take care and stay well.  Hugs, Lori xx  


Resources and Tools Used  

Slimline die:   KS Craft "Lacy Slimline Nesting Frames" die
Coral:             Tutti Designs "Coral" die TUTTI-451
Sentiment:     Computer generated
Border:           Joy Crafts "Under the Sea - Edge Waves" die  6002-0330
Fish:               Unknown

Challenges Entered  






5 comments:

  1. A lovely slimline card, fabulous design, beautiful image and colouring, love the colours and the little die cut scene. Thank you for sharing at Crafty calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Heart's Quest fantasy challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Great coloring and so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used on this beautiful card - Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete