Friday, July 31, 2026

Candy Cane Boy Elf by Conie Fong

Hello friends.  My post today features an adorable little elf by Conie Fong called Candy Cane Boy Elf.  He is part of a set of three elves.  You can find him and the two others in Conie Fong's etsy shop here.  Here is my Design Team card:  


I colored this little elf with Copic markers.  I added two Swarovski crystals next to the sentiment. I also added some snowflakes around the card.

For more inspiration, please visit Conie Fong's Facebook group called Conie Fong Art & Design Group. And, be sure to check out all the other beautiful images that Conie has in her etsy shop here.  

I wish you a lovely weekend.  Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Border:          EK Success "Dotted Wave" punch
Sentiment:    Computer generated
Corners:        EK Success
Snowflakes:  Studio G and The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment