Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Hammock Days by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hello friends! Welcome to my Design Team post for the new challenge (#601) on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog which begins today.  This week's theme is

SUMMER ACTIVITIES 

There are so many wonderful and fun summer activities.  Personally, I like to relax, read a good book, and have a delicious margarita, or two!  I found the perfect image for my slimline card called Hammock Days by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  This young lady certainly has the right idea as far as I am concerned!  

As usual, I coloured her with Copic markers and I drew a relaxing background for her.  Now she is all set.  

The Paper Shelter has a Facebook group called The Paper Shelter Fan Group.  This group has some great inspiration.  For more inspiration, stop by The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  You will see more amazing inspiration by the other Design Team members.  While there, why not join our challenge?  There are some lovely images to be won.  Check out the new prize details as of June 2024:



Take good care of yourselves, and have a happy day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Paper:         Whimsy Stamps "Flower Puffs" slimline paper pack
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Bow:           Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment