Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Vintage Tea Cups by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Greetings, dear friends!  It's time for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog's new challenge (#603).  The theme this week is:

THREE TIMES ANYTHING

(three of the same embellishments, etc)

I love tea cups, and I have some truly gorgeous tea cups and saucers on display in my china closet and also on some of my shelves.  With that in mind, I just had to select a lovely image by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps called Vintage Tea Cups.  Here is my Design Team card.


I used my trusty Copic markers to colour this lovely image.  I applied clear Wink of Stella (Zig) to the wings of the butterfly.  It's hard to see here but the wings have a pretty shimmer IRL.  The flowers are handmade and the centers are by EK Success.

If you'd like to see some more fabulous inspiration by the other Design Team members, see here.  And, while there, how about joining the challenge?  There are some beautiful images to be won.


There is also a group on Facebook called The Paper Shelter Fan Group which has more inspiration.  

That's all from me today.  Take care, and have a happy day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used

Border:        Joy Crafts 6002/0974 die
Flowers:      Love Nicole (small flower and Spellbinders "Succulent and Mum Flower" dies
Sentiment:  Computer generated  







1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Lori. I love your flowers and the gorgeous background for them.

    ReplyDelete