Monday, June 17, 2024

Kimono Kayuki by Conie Fong

Hi friends!  Welcome to today's post.  This will probably be my last post for while because I will be having major surgery at the end of this month.

I love Conie Fong's images and so I created this card using Conie Fong's beautiful Kimono Kayuki image for my Design Team card.  Actually, this is the third card that I created with this lovely image.


I coloured this beauty with Copic markers.  The flowers are handmade. 

For more inspiration, check out Conie Fong's Facebook group called Conie Fong Art & Design.   

Take good care of yourselves.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Flowers:      EK Success "Retro" punches (medium and small)
Frame:        Spellbinders "Essential Arches" dies
Sentiment:  Computer generated

 

No comments:

Post a Comment