Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Si Belle! by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hi there, friends!  Today is Wednesday and so that means a brand new challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog (#605).  This week's theme is:

HOLIDAY TIME

(Christmas, Easter or any vacation activity)

I have always wanted to visit Paris but have not to date.  In fact, I even have some cousins there.  Perhaps one day.  I can dream, right? I chose the lovely Si Belle! image by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps because her cute outfit reminded me of Paris, and the image also reminded me of how romantic Paris is.  Here is my Design Team slimline card.


I coloured that sweet image with my Copic markers, and I drew a very simple background. I added some gems to the foliage. 

You can find more fabulous inspiration by the other Design Team members here.  And, while there, why not join our challenge?  There are always some beautiful images to be won.


The Paper Shelter also has a Facebook group called The Paper Shelter Fan Group.  Check it out here.

That's all from me today.  Take care and have a wonderful day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Rose:          Creative Expressions "Wild Rose Cluster" stamp cut dies (Sue (Wilson)
Foliage:      Old SVG file
Sentiment:  Computer generated


No comments:

Post a Comment