Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Himalayan Blue Poppy

Hi everybody!  Hard to  believe it's May already.  Our weather here has been awful.  I think spring got lost somewhere.  Anyway, I'd like to share my latest card which I created for the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog here:  https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/.

The theme for this Challenge is Black and White (with or without a splash of colour).  Here is my card:


A close-up:



I coloured this beauty mosly with Copic markers (warm grays and cool grays) and also Prismacolor pencils.  I made my flowers; always such a joy.  I used Amy Design "African Border" die https://www.123stitch.com/item/African-Border-Amy-Design-Die/ADD10105 and  "String Lace" die by Martha Stewart.  Have a lovely day!  Lori P xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Your flowers always amaze me!! Its so nice to see you blogging, too 💕. Thanks for sharing this stunning card with us in our Black and White With/Without a Splash of Color challenge 😊
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan! I finally took the plunge. Still not too sure what I am doing but I'll get there. xx

      Delete
  2. Well here ya go! You already know how much I love this but I had to come see you blogging again. WooHoo! Beyond fabulous, Chickie! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me smile, Donna! I was so excited yesterday when this worked. Thank you for your lovely and flattering compliments. xx

    ReplyDelete