Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dandelion Girl by Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps

Hi peeps!  Rhea of Passionate Paper Creations has a Get Well Soon Challenge on Facebook.  
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2272694759446456&type=3
This challenge runs from August 1 to August 31.  My card was finished weeks ago but I waited until nearly the last day to post it. This cute image is "Dandelion Girl" by Sylvia Zet (Wee Stamps) for Whimsy Stamps, found here:
https://whimsystamps.com/collections/wee-stamps-digital-stamps/products/dandelion-girl-digital-stamp
Here is my card:



As always, I used Copics and FC Polychromos pencils to colour her. I added Swarovski crystals on the stems for a lovely sparkle.  That's all from me today.    Hugs, Lori xx


Materials and Tools Used 

Stems:    Memory Box "Chloe Stem" die
Border:   Joy Crafts "Ornate Edge" die 6002/0357

Ribbon, Swarovski crystals, embroidery floss, and tiny button are from my stash.




3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh.... Adorable!!! Love so much the diecut dandelions to match those of the image and the gems make them precious!! Fabulous colouring and LOVE that big bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your truly lovely comment! Lori xx

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Lori, I adore this cute image and your colouring is magical.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete