Saturday, June 27, 2020

Snowy the Penguin-Snowy Birthday Presents by Conie Fong


Hi friends!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far.  It is rather cool here, and it's dark with intermittent rain.  Wonder if it's due to the sand storm.  On a brighter note, I am sharing my second masculine card this month.


This is my inspirational card, as a Design Team member, for Conie Fong's current Facebook challenge (theme: Male/Fathers).  There is still time to enter:
This delightful image is "Snowy the Penguin-Snowy Birthday Presents", found here:
I coloured the image with Copic markers and  Polychromos pencils.  I drew the wooden floor.  The candle is a free black and white clip art image which I coloured with Copics and added 3-D foam to give it dimension.  I also added glitter to the flame.

I wish you all a lovely weekend.  Hugs, Lori xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Border:        Marianne Creatables "Christmas Stars" die LR0134
Candle:        Free clip art from the Internet
Stars:           Punches
Sentiment:  Cannot remember, but it's a digital image


10 comments:

  1. This is certainly very sweet, perfect for this weeks 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in the fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image for our digital theme, love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous sweet and cute image, super colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'So Cute' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous cute card. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card Thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You did a great job on this card! I love all the elements - especially the star banner at the top! Your colouring is really nice! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful fun card, Lori! I just love this super cute little penguin image and all the great elements you have added to make your design special! Great colouring! Tanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete