Friday, November 25, 2022

Garden Bouquet by Conie Fong

Greetings friends!  For those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, I hope it was an enjoyable and happy day.

Today, I am sharing my inspirational DT card featuring Conie Fong's gorgeous "Garden Bouquet" image.  This lovely image also comes with a second image called "Bootiful Bouquet".


I coloured the image with Copic markers and Polychromos pencils.  Then, I decided to fussy cut the image.  It's been raining and dark all day today so it was a bit hard to take a good photo.  The card does look considerably better IRL. 

I thank you for stopping by.  It's very appreciated.  Have a lovely weekend.  
Hugs, Lori xx 

Resources and Tools Used 

Sentiment:  Poppy Stamps "Hello Folksy Script" die


Challenges Entered 






7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and coloring. I'm always impressed with Conie Fong images and how you put them together in your designs. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous.. I love the colors, your coloring is awesome and love the layout, background, dies and all. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured bouquet Lori. I like the vibrancy of the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured with the dark background.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck, Dawn DT!

    ReplyDelete