Friday, November 24, 2023

Baby Fairy by Jelena Art Coloring

Hi friends!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I  made this shaped card several months ago.  It is a digital download from a gorgeous coloring book by Jelena Art Coloring.  It is a stunning collection of forty grayscale images.  I made this card with one of them.




I coloured this adorable image with Copic markers and FC Polychromos pencils, and I added clear Wing of Stella to her wings for a lovely sparkle.

I wish you a happy weekend, and I thank you for visiting.  Until next time, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used 

Base of card:  Spellbinders "Timeless Rectangle" dies
Sentiment:      Computer generated


Challenged Entered 




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Your shaped card is beautiful - love the frame die! Your coloring is lovely! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card shape and she's simply precious! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, Lori! I wanted to pop in to see what you have been making! Your colouring looks amazing, and your card is gorgeous! I wish I could colour like that - I need more practice! Beautiful work! Wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you a sweetheart, Kitty. Thank you so much for your lovely compliment. xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she's gorgeous and I love that die cut frame too. Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured and framed - love that die cut you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete