Friday, March 1, 2024

Mother and Baby Boy by Conie Fong

Hey there, friends!  Today, I am showcasing my DT slimline card with a most endearing image by Conie Fong called Mother and Baby Boy.  Conie also has an image for a baby girl in her etsy shop, along with many other beautiful images. 


I coloured this gorgeous image with my Copic markers.  I added some Swarovski crystals on the corners of the back panel, and a sheer bow.

Conie Fong has a Facebook group called Conie Fong Art & Design Group where you will find some wonderful inspiration by the other DT members as well as other crafters who love Conie's images.

Have a lovely day, and thank you for visiting.  Hugs, Lori xx


Resources and Tools Used  

Frame:        Spellbinders "Essential Arches" dies
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Ribbon and Swarovski crystals are from my stash. 


Challenges Entered  



4 comments:

  1. Lori so precious and one of my first and favorite images from Conie, always loved this and you have designed her beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita voščilnica za novorojenčka. Všeč mi je izbor barv in postavitve. Pozdrav in poljub iz Slovenije <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card. so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete