Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Pastry Chef by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hello friends!  Another week and another challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog (#593).  This week's theme is:

YUMMY DELIGHTS

I definitely have a sweet tooth!  I love all kinds of desserts and drinks.

I chose the adorable Pastry Chef image by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps for my Design Team card.


Look at all those delicious treats!  Now I want to go out and buy something yummy.  LOL   I coloured this fabulous image with Copic markers.  

For more inspiration by the other design team members, see here.   If you join in the fun, there are always some  wonderful images up for grabs. 



That's all from me today.  I wish you a lovely day.  Until next time, Lori xx 

Resources and Tools Used  

Sentiment:  Computer generated and backed with QuicKutz "Bottle Cap" die


Challenges Entered  

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/  (My cards are nearly always fussy.  I don't enjoy making
                                                                        CAS cards because I don't like to see white space on
                                                                         my cards.  Just not my preference.)



6 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I have a sweet tooth too, and my mouth is watering, looking at all these delicious treats! Brilliant colouring Lori, and oozing with your trademark joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute and lovelyn card Lori!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!

    Hugs,

    Jackie,

    Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and fun card Lori and lovely colouring as always, those yummy cakes look scrumptious… the chef reminds of the Swedish chef from Sesame Street… one of my sons favourites

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Lori. The image is fab and your colouring is perfect. I have a sweet tooth too and the goodies look good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and your colouring of this fab image is awesome! Great choice of papers too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete