Monday, January 24, 2022

Emma Rose by Conie Fong

Hi everybody!  Today, I am going to showcase a beautiful image by Conie Fong called "Emma Rose".  It comes with the girl facing left and facing right.  I've used this image before and I love it.  Here is my DT slimline card:


This beauty is coloured with Copic markers.  I found the roses on a free clipart site on the Internet.  I made this card for Conie's current Facebook challenge.

That's all for today.  I wish you a lovely week.  Hugs, Lori xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Frame:        Spellbinders "Classic Scalloped Ovals Large" dies
Roses:         Free clipart from ClipArtBest.com
Sentiment:  Computer generated and backed with Spellbinders "Parisian Accent" and "Big
                           Scalloped Circles Large" dies


Challenges Entered 

https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. A great card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, what a pretty card. Nice card design and that image is great! Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, loving the pinks and yellows. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colors on this. I see one of my favorite BG papers in the background. Thanks for joining the 613 Avenue Create, "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t looked at Connie Fong I will have to have a look. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation, Lori!
    Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs . My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of January 23-31,2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete