Thursday, October 20, 2022

Puppy Love by Conie Fong

Hi friends!  Welcome to my post for Conie Fong's monthly Facebook Challenge.  I chose the darling Puppy Love image by Conie Fong.  I just love how endearing this image is, and I have used it a number of times.  Here is my DT card:

I used both Copic markers and Polychromos pencils to colour this sweet image.  The little flowers are handmade.  There is still time to join in the fun, and we would love to see your creations.  So, what are you waiting for?  LOL

Lastly, Conie has a new release in her etsy shop, and an adorable freebie on her Facebook group. 

Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you soon.  Take good care of yourselves.  Hugs, Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used 

Border:        Spellbinders "Parisian Accents" dies
Flowers:      EK Success "Retro" punch (small)
Sentiment:   Backed with Spellbinders "Splendid Circles" dies and "Standard Circles" dies

Ribbon is from my stash.


Challenges Entered




4 comments:

  1. I agree, the image is precious and your coloring makes it come to life! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and super colouring. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month Hope tp see you back her again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. The image is so cute and your colouring of Conie's image is perfect. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete