Friday, September 22, 2023

Pumpkin Emily by Conie Fong

Hi friends!  Hope you are all doing well.  I am sharing my DT with the darling Pumpkin Emily image by Conie Fong.  She is a brand new release by Conie Fong.  This sweetie is just perfect for Halloween and autumn themed cards.   


As always I coloured her with my trusty Copic markers, and I drew the fence and the background behind the fence and her and her little kitty.  I then added some 3-D stickers onto the bead border.

Be sure to visit Conie Fong's Facebook group.  You will find her monthly challenge and some wonderful inspiration.  

That's all from me today.  Have a lovely weekend.  Lori xx

Resources and Tools Used  

Bead border die:  Unknown
Sentiment:           Computer generated and backed with QuicKutz "Bottle Cap" die


Challenges Entered 

https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/  (The autumn colours inspired me)



7 comments:

  1. She is an adorably cute witch and colored so beautifully!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood and The Four Seasons!
    Diane TSH DT and FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring and fab card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Lori. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Love your background scene too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cracking card my friend!
    Jackie @ Team Mirtillamente DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fall creation! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCACC. Marlene

    ReplyDelete