Monday, December 17, 2018

Message in the Bottle by Ching-Chou Kuik

Hi there, peeps!  I hope you had a pleasant weekend.  The weather here has been truly dismal.  It would be so nice to see the sun.  I am sharing my final DT card (an easel card) for this month which showcases the lovely "Message in the Bottle" image by Ching-Chou Kuik.  You can find it, along with 9 other beautiful mermaids, here: 
I made this card for Ching-Chou's monthly Facebook challenge. The theme is Celebrations.
You may win some gorgeous images if you enter. 


This is what it looks like when opened:


The card base is made by using a free fish bowl clip art image.  I've coloured this lovely image, and the koi, with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  The little flower is handmade.  I wish you a happy week.  Until next time, Lori P xx

Recipe

Rope:      Marianne Designs "Rope" die LR0418
Coral:      Marianne Craftables "Coral" die CR1406
Koi:         Heartfelt Creations "Under the Sea" stamp and die set
Flower:    Heartfelt Creations "Tropical Hibiscus" stamp

Bottle, seashells, starfish, pearl spray and pearls are from my stash


2 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning Lori, love the card shape and fabulous colouring.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate your visits, Linda! Thank you so much for your lovely compliment! Hugs xx

      Delete