Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Penguin Bundle of Love

Good afternoon!  It snowed again (non-stop) yesterday afternoon, evening, during the night and this morning but the storm was not as bad as the last storm we had.  Today, it is my turn to post my DT card which I made for Conie Fong's current Facebook challenge.  See here for details:
Conie also has a Facebook Colouring Only challenge.

The theme this month is "Valentine's Day" and the image I chose is the delightful "Penguin Bundle of Love", found here:



What an adorable image!  I used Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to colour it.  The flower is handmade.   I wish you all a  Happy Valentine's Day!  Lori P xx 

Materials and Tools Used

Large Heart:           Joy Crafts "Gerti's Heart" 6002/0408 die
Small Hearts:         Martha Stewart "Heartbeat" deep edge punch
Border:                   Martha Stewart "Flourish Lace" punch
Flower:                   EK Success "Retro punch (medium)
Die behind frame:  Martha Stewart Chevron Fence" deep edge punch

Ribbon and pearls are from my stash






1 comment: