Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Did You Ask for a Fairy? by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hello friends!  I have some wonderful news to share with you today.  I am joining The Paper Shelter Design Team (Team A)!  This is my very first post.  I am so excited!


The theme for this week is "A Bookmark".  Reading is one of my most favourite pastimes.  I used the darling "Did You Ask for a Fairy?" image.


I coloured this gorgeous image with Copic markers and Polychromos pencils. I plan on sending this bookmark to a very special person who has been immensely supportive towards me during some recent dark times.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope to see you again.  In the interim, I wish you a lovely day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Base:          Spellbinders "Labels 11" dies
Sentiment:  Computer generated quote by the English author, Neil Gaiman.
Embossing folder:  Sizzix "Frame Heart"


Challenges Entered 

https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card, lovely image. Thanks for joining TTCRD and 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I am over the moon that you've accepted the invitation to join the TPS team! WELCOME!! You are so talented and I can't wait to see more of your creations!
    This is so sweet! Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous embossed background. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, it is me who is over the moon! Heartfelt thanks for this incredible opportunity. Have a lovely day. xx

      Delete
  3. Hello Lori, that's a beautiful image, wonderfully coloured, and a fabulous bookmark. I love the sentiment! Well done on your new DT post as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar, hope to see you again.

    Sarah R
    Crafty Calendar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable creation! I love it! Congrats on your DT position. That is awesome! Enjoy! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmark Lori. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute tag. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for entering your lovely bookmark into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete