Monday, December 20, 2021

Bluebird by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Card #2

 Hello everybody!  Last week, I made a card using the beautiful "Bluebird" digital image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Since I coloured two of this beautiful image at the same time, I decided to make a second card with it.  I coloured this one with mostly FC Polychromos pencils and a few Copic markers.  The flowers are handmade.



 
There is a December giveaway going on right now on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook group.  The winner will receive one stamp set of their choice free each month of 2022.  Isn't that fabulous?  I plan on entering the giveaway with my second card as well.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

I thank you for taking the time to visit.  I hope to see you soon.  Merry Christmas!  Hugs, Lori xx


Materials and Tools Used 

Corners:      EK Success punch
Flowers:      Heartfelt Creations "Oakberry Blossoms" dies (purple flower), SVG file (yellow flowers)
Frame:        Joy Crafts "Filigree Corner" die
Sentiment:  Computer generated


Challenges Entered 










4 comments:

  1. A bright, colourful and cheery card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers in our Mega Christmas 'Anything Goes' challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with wonderful colour combo! Thanks for joining our Mega Challenge over at Passion for Markers. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete