Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Fairy of the Cookies by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

Hi friends!  Welcome to my DT post for this week's challenge (#509) on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is to create a birthday card.  I chose the darling "Fairy of the Cookies" by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  I love fairies and I love cookies and so this was the perfect choice for my card.


The simple scene is drawn by me, and I used Copics and Polychromos to colour this adorable image.  I applied Wink of Stella (clear) to her wings for a lovely shimmer. The whisk is a clipart freebie which I found on the Internet.  I fussy cut it, added some floss and a couple of small flowers to it.  The flowers are handmade.

Remember to stop by The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for more wonderful inspiration by the other Design Team members.  And, while you are there, why not join in the fun?  There are some fabulous prizes to be won.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon.  In the meantime, I wish you a lovely day.  Hugs, Lori xx


Materials and Tools Used 

Sentiment:  That Craft Place Ltd (no longer in business)
Corners:      EK Success
Whisk:         Free clipart from the Internet
Flowers:      EK Success "Retro" punches (small and medium)


Challenges Entered 





11 comments:

  1. She's such a cute fairy and I like the items you've used to finish it off.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love seeing images used, that I have never used myself. They seem to come to life. You've done such a beautiful job with this one. I love all your whisk too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet whimsical creation Lori! Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I really like the whisk that you have added. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fairy image and the elements you used to finish her off are great,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - the cooking embellishments look great!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the embellishments you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a unique card to create for someone's bday. Love the size and the coloring job. TY for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project Lori. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete