Saturday, May 7, 2022

Birthday Layout

 Hi friends!  My sons celebrated their birthday last month and I came across this photo of them a few weeks ago when they were young.  I remember that day as if it was yesterday.  How time flies!


I rarely make scrapbook layouts now but I couldn't resist making this one.  Such fun! The fireworks and the tiny candles border are from some old SVG files.  I applied Swarovski crystals in the centers.  The title is computer generated and is mounted over some different coloured mulberry papers.  

I would like to enter this layout in the National Scrapbook Day 2022 Giveaway on the Simon Says Stamp Blog.   Have a happy day.  Until next time, Lori xx

  



3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout - Happy Belated Birthday to your Sons!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much, Beebeebabs. Much appreciated. xx

      Delete