Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Cherie Cherry by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps

 Hi friends!  This week, we have a wonderful theme on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog:  SHAPED CARD.  I love making shaped cards but I don't create them very often.  I chose the beautiful Cherie Cherry image by The Paper Shelter Digital Stamps.  I always like to create a background for my images and so I drew one for this lovely lady.  Here is my Design Team card:


I used Copic markers and Polychromos pencils to colour the image.  My flower is handmade.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I truly appreciate it.  And, don't forget to visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the other Design Team members created.  We would love to see your creations and, of course, the usual amazing prize is up for grabs:


Well, that's all from me for this post.  Have a happy day.  Hugs, Lori xx

Materials and Tools Used 

Slimline die:  LDRS Creative "Elegant Stitched Frames" slimline dies 8255
Sentiment:     QuicKutz "Snow Angel" alphabet dies
Flower:          EK Success "Retro" punch (medium)
Foliage:         Cottage Cutz "Greenery" dies


Challenges Entered 

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/



   



8 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING about this card is spectacular! Your colouring, your fantastic background, your card shape and your handmade flower. I love every inch of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your shaped card my friend. Such a cute image and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori! This is a fantastic scene and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how wonderful your handmade background is, and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so adorable and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I love the shape. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card as usual, Lori! I really love all your designs! Thank y ou for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. xx

    ReplyDelete