Monday, January 15, 2024

Gnome Couple Bundle by Conie Fong

Greetings friends!  I am so excited because Conie Fong has three brand new and adorable images in her etsy shop called Gnome Couple Bundle.  The bundle includes gnome couple, boy gnome and girl gnome.  This sweet image would be perfect for Valentine's Day or an anniversary.  It would even be fabulous for a birthday card.  Here is my DT card: 


As usual, I coloured the image with my Copic markers.  I also added some little pearls on the corners of my card.

If you would like to learn how to draw this sweet little boy gnome, Conie has an amazing YouTube video that teaches you, step by step, how to draw him, along with a number of other wonderful and informative videos.  See here:  

Conie Fong also has a Facebook group where you will see some  lovely inspiration.  Be sure to check it out.

I thank you for visiting.  Take care.  I hope to see you all again soon.  Hugs,  Lori xx  

Resources and Tools Used 

Frame:        Sizzix Framelits "Dottted Squares" dies  (on the image)
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley circular digital sentiments and backed with Spellbinders
                        "Standard Circles Large" and ""Classic Scalloped Circles Large" dies


Challenges Entered  




5 comments:

  1. Lori: thanks so very much for continuing to support TFATU/Heart's Quest Fantasy!! The gnome couple image is a really cute choice. I like that their pompoms are touching on their knitted caps! Sweet card! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super fun and sweet, love your gnomes. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card made with Connie Fong's cute cute image! I love all the details in your blog. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete